Friday, February 4, 2011

cleanliness is next to godliness...right!?

this girl [me] has been putting off cleaning her room for quite sometime.
mainly because i'm rarely in my room long enough to actually clean it let alone tidy the place up, but tonight i was oddly blessed with the time to do so &blessed with not doing homework either!


usually my friday nights are prayerfully filled with a quaint group of dear friends; we gather together weekly to pray for a church plant in berkeley, ca. [check out sanctuary berkeley] tonight however, i felt it the more wise decision [&glorifying] would be to honor my school work. i was all prepared to do just that when i realized i was going to need to go to the library before i could start my paper...so instead i made some metaphorical lemonade &began collecting laundry...i'm now in the process of purging my room of things i don't want/need/or even know why i have them in the first place...time is a blessing. i need to start using mine more wisely.


xoxo. grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.[eph. 6:24]

No comments:

Post a Comment